for emergencies call 911
Located at 201 S. 1st Ave., Chiloquin, our business office is open Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Phone: 541-783-3131, Fax: 541-783-3129
Mailing address: PO Box 342, Chiloquin, OR 97624-0342
Email Louise Groomer, the EMS Administrator: email@example.com
On July 1st, 2016 Chiloquin Volunteer Ambulance joined forces with Chiloquin-Agency Lake Rural Fire Protection District to form Chiloquin Fire & Rescue
Chiloquin Volunteer Ambulance Service Board approached the Chiloquin-Agency Lake Rural Fire Protection District Board in January to look into the feasibility of consolidating to provide better service to the community. Together, both Boards decided it was in the best interest of the community and moved forward with the consolidation.
The Consolidation achieves the following:
-Enhanced service delivery to our community.
-Prevents redundancy during Emergency Service delivery.
-Provides an organization with 35+ Volunteer personnel to better serve our community.
-Provides 25 Trained EMS personnel to serve our community (Emergency Responders to Paramedics)
-Provides 30+ Trained Fire Personnel to serve our community (Structural, Wildland Protection & Technical Rescue)
The new Logo was created to represent our organization and our community.
– Chiloquin Fire & Rescue represents Fire Protection and EMS/Rescue services
– Courage, Honor & Duty are all values we hold sacred.
– The Fire District was established in 1980
– With Klamath Tribal Council permission, the Quail Plume is used to show our pride in local culture and represents:
Family (Our department motto is family first)
Protection (Our duty to the community)
Unity (Our goal within the community)
– The Fire Department Scramble with Helmet and Axes symbolize Preparedness.